Committed to Castle Rock
H&M Transmission and Automotive and H&M Collision and Auto Body knows the importance of a strong community and is very active to support local student programs, business, American Legion and drag racing. Mike is an Ambassador in the Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce promoting business unity by networking and supporting the “public relations” arm of the Chamber of Commerce. As a member of the Leadership Douglas County Class of 2012, we essential to organizing and executing the class project to team up with the Colorado Employment for Guard and Reserve to produce a Military Veterans Employment Expo. The project lead to over 300 veterans of all services learning vital skills to become marketable in the civilian job market and then matched them up with over 110 employers facilitating job opportunities for all post service veterans who attended.
Mike is a current member of the American Legion Post 1187 supporting multiple aspects of promoting Americanism and many youth programs. Paul is one of the leading experts in auto repair and has been asked to be a contributing expert for the Automatic Transmission Rebuilder’s Association helping new and established transmission repair businesses with technical advice and guidance. In addition, Paul, relying on his 13 years on the volunteer fire department, spends time at Bandimere Speedway supporting track safety and crash response crew operations.
In addition to volunteering in the community, H&M proudly supports the following organizations:
- Signator of the Pledge for Colorado’s Employer Support for Guard and Reserve
- Directly supports the Douglas County Rodeo, junior rodeo competition and 4H programs
- Sponsor Douglas County Football, Basketball, Baseball, Volleyball and Cheerleading programs
- Littleton Firefighters
- Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce Young Stars community programs
- The Castle Rock Chamber of Commerce
- Carson and Barns Circus Support Organization
- The William R. Meyn Foundation
- City of Lonetree children’s programs
- Douglas County Sherriff’s D.A.R.E programs
- Toys for Tots
H&M Offers discounts for Military, Emergency Services Personnel (police, fire and rescue) Seniors, and Douglas County School Employees