As a member of the TECH-NET Professional program we agree to:
- Recommend corrective and maintenance services and explain to the customer which of these is required now to correct existing problems and which are for preventive maintenance.
- Offer customers a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- Make every effort to keep the customer informed about appointments and completion deadlines.
- Furnish an itemized invoice for parts and services, priced fairly, which clearly identifies any used or remanufactured parts. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- Furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or service. Use quality CARQUEST Auto Parts, guaranteed coast to coast.
- Provide and honor CARQUEST manufacturer warranties.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is being serviced.
- Make every effort to fix the customer’s vehicle right the “first time”.
- Maintain a system for fair settlement of customer’s complaints.
- Cooperate with established consumer complaint mediation activities.
- Uphold the high standards of the profession and seek to correct any or all abuses within the automotive industry.
1. Integrity/honesty: Advise customers on required repairs and maintenance–ensure safe operations
2. Reliability: Establish and maintain a consistent and cost efficient repair process
3. Excellence: Provide the best repair in order to maximize vehicle operations
4. Loyalty: Attend to customer needs in a family-like environment to promote return business
5. Friendly Environment: Foster open atmosphere which inspires all employees to do their best
6. Team Focused: Work together to optimize business efficiencies to meet the vision
7. Trustworthy: Establish dependable service, gaining customer confidence and repeat business
8. Helpful: Go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction
9. Safe Work Area: Maintain clean and safe work area both inside and out of the shop